Horrible experience with painting my cabinets.First of all, the cabinets were dull, then after touching cabinets and opening doors after a week or so (I can't recall exactly as I'm just getting time to do this review), the paint began chipping around the handles.
Very sloppy job!!!!
They do have a 2 year warranty, however the contractor didn't present it to me. The warantee is contingent upon you paying at completion of the job; thus I refused to pay until the cabinets were redone, so that forfeited my warantee. I also gave him a down payment in December and couldn't get him back to do the work until March.
It's not worth it!!Bad company!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Positive attitude of employees
What I disliked
- Cabinets painted
You May Also Like
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "I ordered 7 items only received 1. I called them adapt and reported it and was told they had to do a investigation. A week went by and haven't heard..."
- "Recentley I purchased an RV from campingworlf, paid for it, when almost finish signig paperwork saw the brouchure fot extended warranty, I ask the lady how do that work, her..."
- "Following are the facts of my situation • Mr. Vernon Gantt III accepted a bid for my Honda 450 • Mr. Vernon Gantt III expressed interest, verbally, through text and in Uship comments for..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."