I hired 5 Star Painting to paint the interior of my house. They painted it but after I paid the owner, Doug Burry of 5 Star in the Greenville/Greer area of South Carolina, but after I paid Mr.

Burry, I found many areas that were left unpainted & gaps in the paining process which were not evident before they were paid. The owner of the franchise, Doug Berry of 5 Star in the Greenville/Greer area of South Carolina, would not return calls to correct the areas unattended to to the point of sloppiness by his painters. It took calling the 5 Star Company to get him to return a call & come to my home & see the areas that needed attention, which were important but missed by his painters. After he was here he said he would check on the availability of the color of paint used since none was left over from the painting job.

I could not get him to return a call until I called the 5 Star main number (888-261-3633). He had came to my house & went over the areas missed & not attended to in a professional manner. I even got some painting tape & put a piece at each area where attention was needed to correct. He said that since I had no paint left over from the painting job since none was left he would have to check with Sherwin Williams, who provided the paint, to get some to take care of the areas missed.

I never heard back from him based on a date to do the work or if he was able to get the paint. I called the main number of 5 Star, & because another email was sent by them to him he finally called me instead of ignoring my calls, as he had previously done. He would only say he was working on other jobs & had to find a way to pull someone away to do this job, amounting to about 30 minutes! I reminded him that my project was unfinished although I had paid him & expected him to stand behind his work!

He would only say he would get to it "as soon as he could" but would not give me an approximate time to do it. I offered him flexibility with my time in letting him correct the mistakes made in the painting job.

All I am left to conclude is that I hired someone who does NOT stand behind their work, once paid for, & I would not recommend that anyone else make the mistake I made in hiring them!!!!! this infuriated me being that i had paid him for what was supposed to be a job well done, as he presented his company,

Review about: Five Star Painting House Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments