Do not waste your time or money! Horrible painters!

This company should not be allowed to do business. After the project manager Sarah saw the work that was done, she insisted she would talk to the owner Mark to make things right, the owner showed up at my house apologizing but never made it right. I paid full price, and the work is horrible, not to mention the painters took 2 and a half weeks to complete when they said it would be a two day job.

I was taken advantage of and I hope no one else has to go through what I did. They are liars!

Product or Service Mentioned: Five Star Painting Painting.

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1300290

I understand your frustration, Brooke. We dropped the ball in a few areas and have taken extreme measures to make sure this never happens in the future.

We did as much as we could to make things right, and even repainted multiple rooms with two new coats at no extra cost after it was decided that you no longer liked the original color selected. When we discussed your other concerns, I saw that the quality was not yet Five Star and continued to correct all areas. We then agreed to take $450.00 off the bill, which came out to a total of $2,325.84.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and did what we could to bring your vision to life for your home. The crew that initially worked on your project is no longer with Five Star Painting.

Owner Five Star painting