5 Star Painting did a horrible job painting our house.They failed to paint most of the windows and *** the Windows.

We had them return with the project manager and never finished the job. Ended up getting half money refunded because they never finished the Windows. They painted the front door 2different colors.The project manager never did her job of managing the painters and checking behind them after coming back about 4 times.

Do NOT hire them!!Please see the photos as the type of job that was performed.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Five Star Painting and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Five Star Painting to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Five Star Painting and five star painting painting for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Five Star Painting?

Comments

Mandeville, Louisiana, United States #1272444

Hello Anonymous,

I am the new owner of Five Star Painting here in New Orleans, Michael "Buck" Dodick.I am sorry that you had a bad experience with Five Star Painting in the past.

My craftsmen have an average of 20 years experience painting here in NOLA.Please consider giving me and my painters an opportunity to do a good job for you in the future!