Turnaround Time

Worst company ever. I live in Michigan and the owner Christopher Szuma hired a contractor to do the worst job ever. He promised to fix the wall and pain them. He didn't do it and the painting was awful.

He bought extra paint and he ofcourse charged me .

This is a scam, please stay away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Five Star Painting needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Five Star Painting.

Had an Experience with Five Star Painting?

Comments

Adrian, Michigan, United States #1186788

I hired Christopher Szuma from Five Star to paint my house as well.Very poor quality of work very unprofessional workers and my house needs to be repainted to fix the issues.

The painter "Rob" spilled paint in my driveway, patio and garage floor. There was overspray on my aluminum maintenance free window trim which Rob painted over with latex paint.

My house was not prepped for painting he didn't even power wash it.Looks like I'm going to court.