1.1

We asked them to first remove wall paper, which they refused to do then said they would try. We asked them to fill nail holes which wasnt a lot 4 at most.

Then paint our kitchen walls, base boards window seals. We picked our color and he suggested to use semi gloss on kitchen cabinets and latex on the rest due to durability. I told him my cabinets had the hardest wear an he said ok. My husband was at work so i had to pay, i dod look around a little cause he was in a hurry to leave.

Husband came home, and raised *** due to base boards window sills, and places that wall paper showed showing us they did not prime at all and our cabinets were horrible due to they did not remove the hardware we called them to tell the problems and were rudely told i signed the contract but they would come fix. They still did a sorry job and we just took the lost because we didnt want them back. The supervisor was a rude non funny though he tried to be , kept interrupting me has i tried to explain what i wanted. He talked me out of all my wants and then we were charged more which was not told to us.

My husband is a gentle nature man, but i say what i feel. I am writing now because everytime i turned around there is paint rubbing off when i clean with cloth and water, today was the last straw. Our bathroom is joined together and the door that joins i noticed the non showing side was never painted. Cabinets are chipping which i was told would not happen and on on an on..poor service and i wouldnt even give you a 1star.

I will aiso be sharing the news that your staff are rude and liers. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND YOUR BUSINESS AND I AM SURELY GOING TO POST THAT YOUR COMPANY RATING IS ONLY 1.

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME VENT. PICTURES FOLLWS.

Review about: Five Star Painting Kitchen Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments