Five Star Painting - Refusing to Honor Warranty
Too many problems to list them all, but the bigger issues were:
1. Sticking to their own schedule.
2. Fulfilling their own Scope of Work (our contract).
3. Attention to detail -- very lacking.
But the last straw came today (10/28/2016) when the franchise owner of Five Star Painting of New Port Richey (New Port Richey, FL) told me he didn't see a problem with clearly bubbled paint, and essentially refused to honor his warranty of 24 months. He proceeded to accost me about poor reviews I gave his company and said that I lied about his business. At that point I asked him to leave. I'm including pics of the bubbled areas.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very dissapointed
- Failed to honor warranty
- Not honoring warranty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "I purchased a pair of Therafit sneakers a couple of years ago and I really liked them. When I saw a bogo offer from them over the summer, I..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."