2.4

Too many problems to list them all, but the bigger issues were:

1. Sticking to their own schedule.

2. Fulfilling their own Scope of Work (our contract).

3. Attention to detail -- very lacking.

But the last straw came today (10/28/2016) when the franchise owner of Five Star Painting of New Port Richey (New Port Richey, FL) told me he didn't see a problem with clearly bubbled paint, and essentially refused to honor his warranty of 24 months. He proceeded to accost me about poor reviews I gave his company and said that I lied about his business. At that point I asked him to leave. I'm including pics of the bubbled areas.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very dissapointed and failed to honor warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of five star painting painting. Five Star Painting needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned five star painting painting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Five Star Painting.

Had an Experience with Five Star Painting?

Comments