Five Star Painting - Refusing to Honor Warranty
Too many problems to list them all, but the bigger issues were:
1. Sticking to their own schedule.
2. Fulfilling their own Scope of Work (our contract).
3. Attention to detail -- very lacking.
But the last straw came today (10/28/2016) when the franchise owner of Five Star Painting of New Port Richey (New Port Richey, FL) told me he didn't see a problem with clearly bubbled paint, and essentially refused to honor his warranty of 24 months. He proceeded to accost me about poor reviews I gave his company and said that I lied about his business. At that point I asked him to leave. I'm including pics of the bubbled areas.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very dissapointed
- Failed to honor warranty
- Not honoring warranty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "This is the absolute WORST experience I have had with a contractor! I was given a quote, we did a walk through, and a date was scheduled. I..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "This man claims to be a pastor at his church, witch he MIGHT BE! witch makes it that much worse, this man evicted a single mother and her two children..."
- "Durashock boots with blue and black rubber sole breaks apart way before $150 boots should. After a month or so i noticed chunks missing in the rubber between the blue..."
- "When I went to retrieve my luggage from the carousel the wheel was broken off the bag. No one tagged it or said anything. I had to drag it..."