5 Star Painting did a horrible job painting our house.They failed to paint most of the windows and *** the Windows.
We had them return with the project manager and never finished the job. Ended up getting half money refunded because they never finished the Windows. They painted the front door 2different colors.The project manager never did her job of managing the painters and checking behind them after coming back about 4 times.
Do NOT hire them!!Please see the photos as the type of job that was performed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Five Star Painting Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "I buy the Liquid Lava for my husband, who is an avid gardener - and for me, a mixed media artist. We both love it... and I have been..."
- "OK,so i bought the car, payed them on time arranged shipping, payed for it but it took them 13 days to deliver car on distance of 90 miles?!?!? the truck..."
- "fraudulent contractor thief, steals cheats no insurance, not licensed criminal screws people and refuses to pay them. fraudulent contractor thief, steals cheats no insurance, not licensed criminal screws people and..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."