Review about Five Star Painting Service from Metairie, Louisiana
5 Star Painting did a horrible job painting our house.They failed to paint most of the windows and *** the Windows.
We had them return with the project manager and never finished the job. Ended up getting half money refunded because they never finished the Windows. They painted the front door 2different colors.The project manager never did her job of managing the painters and checking behind them after coming back about 4 times.
Do NOT hire them!!Please see the photos as the type of job that was performed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Five Star Painting Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "I took my husband to the sleep number store in Jackson MS for his birthday on September 7, 2015. I had called a couple of days before and spoke with..."
- "Had twice check up with Dr pham in Sams club metairie LA , airline drive. both the time she check up my eyes and both the time she wrote prescription..."
- "fraudulent contractor thief, steals cheats no insurance, not licensed criminal screws people and refuses to pay them. fraudulent contractor thief, steals cheats no insurance, not licensed criminal screws people and..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."