1.7
Turnaround Time

The owner Caleb was very nice if at first he came in to do a estimate he kept say yeah we can fix this little issue and he said we use some of the best paint the Sherman Williams has and he sound good so he hired him for the job then it all went bad his guys left giant spot were they didn't paint and left paint all over my hardwood floors I had to redo them because it would come off the guys left so many spot where they didn't paint enough coats where you could still see the original color he came back to do touch ups and his guys came and still didn't pair where I told them to paint Caleb never told them what to do he just said go do work I called him saying your guys can't paint for there life's he came over started to yell at my daughter and overall bad at painting I would never ever recommend five star painting to anyone

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Five Star Painting and uploaded pictures and videos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Five Star Painting.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Five Star Painting to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Five Star Painting?

Comments