Five Star Painting - Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
Worst company ever. I live in Michigan and the owner Christopher Szuma hired a contractor to do the worst job ever. He promised to fix the wall and pain them. He didn't do it and the painting was awful.
He bought extra paint and he ofcourse charged me .
This is a scam, please stay away.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "This is the absolute WORST experience I have had with a contractor! I was given a quote, we did a walk through, and a date was scheduled. I..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."