This is the absolute WORST experience I have had with a contractor!I was given a quote, we did a walk through, and a date was scheduled.
I prepared my house for the painters to come and no painters, no call, and now a week behind. Finally the painters did come and informed me they had to up-charge me for work I had discussed with Roger and also needed to up-charge me to remove the wrong paint they (the painters) put over oil base paint and had to scrape off. Instead of Roger or Lisa coming to me, they had the painters come ask for more money. The crew showed up late, left early and was NOT going to meet the deadline for the new carpet.
This is when I learned from Lisa this is a sub-crew and she was unable to tell them when to show up. I too had to manage the crew as neither Roger or Lisa showed up to see they were washing paint brushes in my sinks and leaving stains on the counter tops, painting on old carpet and pulling carpet fibers into the fresh painted walls, spilling paint on carpet that was told to EVERYONE that it was not going to be replaced, getting paint on my mahogany trim that I REPEATEDLY told them to protect. Now, I have paint slopped on my wood trim throughout the house and paint spilled and painted on carpet. I finally had to fire the crew and am needing to hire a new company to sand out all the carpet fibers that were rolled into the walls, replace all the trim as the wrong paint was applied and peeling off in a matter of weeks, and scrape off paint from the base board heaters as the wrong paint was applied and is already coming off.
Roger finally came out AFTER I had to fire his crew (I did give them 3 chances) and wants to "make it right" by sending another team out. What about the damage to my wood, counter-tops, carpet I am not replacing.
Make it right and pay for the damage your team did; however, that is not going to happen according to Roger nor will he make a claim on his insurance.This is going to cost me thousands more than the original project to clean their mess and replace items I had no intention of replacing.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damage to my property
- Preferred solution:
- Pay for the damage done to my property
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Painting Job
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- " I was really looking forward to giving my sons something special for summer camp. When I received an email for a Star Wars Lego Camp, I jumped at the..."
- "I purchased a 12 pack of pepsi cans today at the local King Soopers store. I opened the first can and it literrally exploded everywhere. I didnt keep the can..."
- "Yeah this piece of *** sold in malls for $200 is found on Amason for $25. I bought one at the mall for $175, and "was given an special discount"...."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."